Grantham Guildhall Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the last Thursday of each month in the beautifully ornate Guildhall Ballroom.
The comedy club shows have previously featured acts such as Sarah Millican, Rhod Gilbert, Hal Cruttenden, Mark Watson and Kevin Bridges.
“Funhouse Comedy provides a great evening from the top acts to the upcoming stars. They have us all in tears of laughter and is a great night out.” (Tracey Hardwick)
Forthcoming comedy nights
- Doors open 7:30pm, show starts 8:15pm
- £10 in advance, unless stated above
- Many Grantham Guildhall Comedy Club shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
- Grantham Guildhall holds 190 with unreserved seating
- There is on-street parking close by
- Food is not available
- It is regarded by many top acts as one of the best comedy clubs in the country
- Grantham Guildhall Comedy Club shows by Funhouse have been running since 2005, originally at The Meres, then for ten years at The Atrium and since 2014 in the Guildhall Ballroom
- Check with First Hull for trains to Grantham
Guildhall Arts Centre Ballroom
St Peter’s Hill