Funhouse Comedy is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Any data you provide will be held securely and in accordance with Data Protection and GDPR law.
Your acceptance of this policy and our right to change it
By using our websites, social media pages or providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our sites or social media pages.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page and they will apply from the time we post them. This policy was last changed on 19 May 2018.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process personal information about you from the use of our sites. You may give us information about you by completing an online form, applying for services or corresponding with us or by email on the ‘Contact Us’ section. This includes information you provide when making on online enquiry or application.
If at any point you would like us to remove personal data you have submitted to us from our systems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this website to inform improvements. This includes the collection of demographic data such as location, age, gender and interests that we may use to target certain demographics using Google Advertising, including re-marketing.
We also collect non-personal information such as IP addresses (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many people use our website, how many people visit on a regular basis, and how popular our pages are. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live. It simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
How do we use the information?
- To process requests and applications received via online forms and to contact you regarding these matters
- To improve our website (based on how users navigate the website and feedback from users)
- To send periodic emails (if you have opted in)
We only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication from us or third parties.
What information do we share?
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service you have requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your data when you submit or access personal information.
All information supplied via online forms are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Small data files known as cookies are placed on your computer. They improve things by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
Third party cookies collected on this website include:
- Google Analytics – standard implementation
- Google Advertising – to allow us to target Google advertising at certain demographic groups
- YouTube (Google) – we embed some videos from our YouTube account to add value to certain areas of content. A YouTube cookie is used to provide web analytics in terms of the number of times a video has been watched and/or shared
Questions about our policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website contact email@example.com.