Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the first Sunday of each month with occasional extra shows. There are also some all-day events in the summer on the outdoor stage in the lovely beer garden.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Apr 1st
DAN TIERNAN, Jack Topher, Ben Judge
Compere Jack Gleadow
Sun April 29th
“SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?” Gong Show.
12 acts compete in comedy’s answer to Britain’s Got Talent and the X-Factor. Each does 2 minutes, then audience judges vote on who to keep on and who to send off! Lots of laughs.
Compere Spiky Mike
Sun Jun 3rd
- Doors open 7:30pm, show starts 8pm (Except all-dayer 1:30pm doors)
- £5 in advance, except all-dayers which are £6 (any exceptions stated above)
- In summer, if weather is hot, shows may take place in outdoor beer garden
- Some shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
The venue holds 60 with unreserved seating
Free on-street parking close by
- Funhouse comedy nights have been running at this venue since 2009
New Barrack Tavern
601 Penistone Road