Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the first Sunday of each month with occasional extra shows. There are also some all-day events in the summer on the outdoor stage in the lovely beer garden.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Jan 19th
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? Gong Show.
12 acts compete in comedy’s answer to Britain’s Got Talent and the X-Factor. Each does 2 minutes, then audience judges vote on who to keep on and who to send off!, Lots of laughs.
Compere Spiky Mike
Sun Jan 26th
TODDLERGEDDON (UK Tour Warm Up Show), Join award-winning comedian and bestselling author Sam Avery (AKA The Learner Parent) for an evening of hilarious stand up.
Tickets for this Show
Sun Feb 2nd
DAN TIERNAN, Zad, Ash Preston
Compere Pete Selwood
Sun Mar 1st
- Doors open 7:30pm, show starts 8pm (Except all-dayer 1:30pm doors)
- £5 in advance, except all-dayers which are £6 (any exceptions stated above)
- In summer, if weather is hot, shows may take place in outdoor beer garden
- Some Sheffield Comedy Club shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
The venue holds 60 with unreserved seating
Free on-street parking close by
- Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse has been running at this venue since 2009
New Barrack Tavern
601 Penistone Road