Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the first Sunday of each month with occasional extra shows. There are also some all-day events in the summer on the outdoor stage in the lovely beer garden.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Oct 4th
Sun Oct 11th
David Eagle, Jamie McDonald, Chris Kehoe, Roland Gent
Compere Spiky Mike
Social distancing applicable. Please book with the people you wish to be seated with. Max 6 per table.
- Doors open 2 pm, show starts 3 pm
- £10 in advance (unless stated above)
- In summer, if weather is hot, shows may take place in outdoor beer garden
- Some Sheffield Comedy Club shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
The venue holds 60 with unreserved seating
Free on-street parking close by
- Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse has been running at this venue since 2009
New Barrack Tavern
601 Penistone Road