Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the first Sunday of each month with occasional extra shows. There are also some all-day events in the summer on the outdoor stage in the lovely beer garden.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Sep 8th
Sun Oct 6th
‘SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?’ Gong Show.
12 acts compete in comedy’s answer to Britain’s Got Talent and the X-Factor. Each does 2 minutes, then audience judges vote on who to keep on and who to send off!, Lots of laughs.
Compere Spiky Mike
Sun Nov 3rd
- Doors open 7:30pm, show starts 8pm (Except all-dayer 1:30pm doors)
- £5 in advance, except all-dayers which are £6 (any exceptions stated above)
- In summer, if weather is hot, shows may take place in outdoor beer garden
- Some Sheffield Comedy Club shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
The venue holds 60 with unreserved seating
Free on-street parking close by
- Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse has been running at this venue since 2009
New Barrack Tavern
601 Penistone Road