Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on the first Sunday of each month with occasional extra shows. There are also some all-day events in the summer on the outdoor stage in the lovely beer garden.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Jun 3rd
Sun Jul 1st
Sun Jul 8th
Sun Jul 29th
Sun Sep 9th
Sun Sep 23rd
‘SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?’ Gong Show.
12 acts compete in comedy’s answer to Britain’s Got Talent and the X-Factor. Each does 2 minutes, then audience judges vote on who to keep on and who to send off!, Lots of laughs.
Compere Spiky Mike
Sun Oct 7th
Sun Nov 4th
- Doors open 7:30pm, show starts 8pm (Except all-dayer 1:30pm doors)
- £5 in advance, except all-dayers which are £6 (any exceptions stated above)
- In summer, if weather is hot, shows may take place in outdoor beer garden
- Some Sheffield Comedy Club shows sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
The venue holds 60 with unreserved seating
Free on-street parking close by
- Sheffield Comedy Club by Funhouse has been running at this venue since 2009
New Barrack Tavern
601 Penistone Road