Leicester Comedy Club by Funhouse takes place on five Sundays a year in the stunning function room above the multi-award-winning Kayal South Indian Restaurant.
The comedy club shows have featured acts including Sarah Millican, Rhod Gilbert, Russell Kane and Shappi Khorsandi.
Forthcoming comedy nights
Sun Mar 15th
‘SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?’ Gong Show.
12 acts compete in comedy’s answer to Britain’s Got Talent and the X-Factor. Each does 2 minutes, then audience judges vote on who to keep on and who to send off!, Lots of laughs.
Compere Spiky Mike
- Doors open 7pm, show starts 7:30pm
- £5 in advance, unless stated above
- Some comedy club nights sell out in advance, so early booking is strongly advised
- The venue holds 70 with unreserved seating
- Cheap car park 200 metres away
- Enjoy a meal at the award-winning Kayal Restaurant before or after the show
- Funhouse comedy club shows have been running at this venue since 2005
153 Granby Street
0115 952 5050 (show info)
0116 255 4667 (restaurant bookings)